Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving in China!

Before saying anything about my Holiday here, I want to take the time to say thank you! Thank you to my loving family for being there for me! I am very fortunate to be the little one in such a huge loving family! I'm thankful for my friends, and all the people that surround me! I am thankful for IEM and the Gilman scholarship for allowing me to be here and indulge in a new culture! The list goes on: milk tea, coke, music, polaroid cameras, Kdramas, coffee, books...you get the idea!


So Thanksgiving, like most Holidays, happens earlier in China! Lol it's all about the time difference! We had a great time here at Xing Wei! We had good food and good company! We substituted the Turkey with duck and pork but it turned out fantastic! Happy Thanksgiving!


Antes que nada, yo quiero agradecer por tenerlos como familia y amigos! Puedo escribir muchas cosas pero no hay palabras para describir lo mucho que significan para mi! Los quiero mucho!! Y perdón si no lo digo muy seguido pero no duden que los adoro!

El Dia de Accion de Gracias ya paso aquí en China! Temprano como cualquier otra celebración debido al horario! La pasamos muy bien con rica comida y buena compañía! Substituimos el pavo con pato y puerco pero todo estuvo sorpresivamente delicioso!















No comments:

Post a Comment