Saturday, December 22, 2012

Madame Tussaud's Shanghai

So I visited the was museum in Shanghai, it was a fun experience but I expected to see more Asian celebrities...I kind of went there to take a picture with a Thai singer (Nikhun) and a South Korean Actor Lee Min Ho but sadly they were not there! I did find some surprises Andy Lau (Actor) and Obama! A fun experience!



Andy Lau






Yes, I know him...lol



Ronaldo!!!

The only way I can get THIS close! hehehe



Rain's hands

Ahhhhh!

love the woman, but I wish Becks was by himself...







Visite el museo de cera, espera mas celebridades Asiaticas pero bueno me encontre con sorpresas como Obama y el actor Andy Lau! Queria ver a dos de mis artistas favoritos Nikhun de Tailandia y Lee Min Ho de Corea del Sur pero no los encontre!

No comments:

Post a Comment