Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Lovely People I've Met

Here are pictures of me with the lovely people that I met during my stay in Shanghai!

Aqui hay fotos de mi con las lindas personas que conoci en Shanghai!
Lee, Myself, and Tali! I love these girls!

Evan and I!

Martin and I

Lucy and I! (My roommate)

Jerry and I

Caroline and I

Steven and I

Gavin and I

Lee and I

Add caption

Melo and I

My friend from Singapore Stuart and I

My Friend from Singapore Hadi!

Lee and I!

Sic from Singapore!

With Tali and Lee!



Lucy and I!


Tina, Lee, Lucy, I, and Tali

Vanessa, Evan, Lisa, I, Lucy, and Sean










Linda, My IEM counselor and I!

Adam, my mentor!

Adam, Linda, and Magid (Director of Admissions)

Vanessa (school counselor)


Sam and I!

Jin Laoshi! (my Chinese Lit and Language professor)

The lovely Lee and I!!



Jerry, Lee, Melo, Lucy, Myself, Tiger, James, Tali, Martin, and Tina!





No comments:

Post a Comment